Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A little wine

I'll admit it, I've had a little wine. But, I have also had one of the most amazing days in a long time. True friends are those who you don't see for a long time, but they still believe in and challenge you. I got to spend my day with two of those people. It's sad because it makes me miss others. But, realizing that I know one of the best groups of people in the world makes me feel better. In the book either "tipping point" or "blink" it talks about the connector...the person who isn't the most amazing person in the world, but seems to know all of them. I feel that that is me in some ways. All of the people I bother with are truly amazing! (BB wants me to add puppies and not just people to this statement.) But seriously, I know I sound like a strange, demented cheerleader at times, but the people I befriend are some of the most amazing talented people on the planet. I guess I am attracted to drive. Seriously though, I feel like I could write a memoir and it would sell lots of copies- not for what I've done, but for what you guys have and will.

No comments:

Post a Comment