Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Deactiving in an attempt to reactivate

This morning in week 5 of "The Artist's Way" I have decided to de-activate my facebook account in an attempt to reactivate (or unblock) my artist. The three main reasons that I am attempting this for this week are: I use it as a time waster, I use it to avoid confronting my feeling about things (last week when I would get upset about something I would binge read on FB to avoid feeling) and I use it to live in other people's lives so I don't have to live in my own.

Also, a side effect of not suppressing feeling sis that you feel them. And as I started to realize last week there is a lot that I have been avoiding dealing with for a long time. So, I imagine I may be a little out of control this week and it would suck for everyone to think I'm crazy. :)

I know that I can't solve myself and change my world in one week, but it will be a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment